Golf and Country Club San Carlos Mx
You can play golf in San Carlos at the San Carlos Country Club, an 18-hole, par 72 golf course (see below for map).
Lower rates are often in effect for certain days and times. There are both men’s and women’s leagues and several tournaments throughout the year. There is also a driving range.
Call Martin Castillo at the Pro Shop for more information: 226-1102 or visit sancarloscountryclub.net.
Location: on Paseo de los Yaquis. See below for a map.
Restaurants: The Caddy Shack and Palapa Bar by the pool
Other Amenities: semi-Olympic sized swimming pool, restrooms, pool-side bar, restaurant, lounge chairs. Nice view of golf course and out to sea. You don’t have to be a member to buy a day pass or to eat at the Caddy Shack restaurant. A day pass to use the pool costs 30 pesos per day.
San Carlos Golf Leagues:
- San Carlos Men’s Golf Association: website. From the beginning of November through March, the men play every Thursday at 9:00am at the San Carlos Country Club. There is a sign up sheet available in the Pro Shop at the golf course and players must sign up by 12:00pm on Wednesday. For more information, contact Jim McAdie at firstname.lastname@example.org or 226-1637.
- San Carlos Ladies’ Golf Association. From the beginning of November through March, the Ladies 18 Holers tee off at 9:00am every Tuesday. You can sign up to play in the ladies locker room.
Golf Tournaments 2016 / 2017:
- December 4, 2016. Holiday Tournament
- January 1, 2017. Hangover Golf Tournament.
- January 27 – 29. Rescate Presidents Club Golf Tournament.
- February 5. Ladies Valentine’s Golf Tournament.
- February 15 – 18. International Cup Golf Tournament. Wednesday, February 15 cocktail party and Thursday through Saturday golf.
- March 12. St Patrick’s Golf Tournament.
- March 16. Golf Club Championship.
- March 18. Golf Club Championship.