Cinemex Guaymas (formerly MMCinemas Guaymas) is now at www.cinemex.com Cinemex Guaymas has 8 salons often with a dozen different “just released” movies playing.
Most “Hollywood” movies for adults are in English with Spanish subtitles, but check before you go.
For a full listing and show times, visit Cinemex. At the top, choose “Guaymas” at left and “Guaymas” in the middle, then click BUSCAR.
Telephone: 622-221-4763. Map to Cinemex Guaymas.
2×1 Wednesdays: Every Wednesday is 2×1 day for all movies at all show times. This means two people get in for the price of one.
Some of the movies now playing:
(updated February 12, 2014) Please note that Cinemex usually changes the movies on Wednesday, so check their site for the most up-to-date listings. For a full listing and show times, visit Cinemex.
- Last Vegas (Último Viaje a Las Vegas). Three sixty-something friends take a break from their day-to-day lives to throw a bachelor party in Las Vegas for their last remaining single pal.
- Captain Phillips (Capitán Phillips). The true story of Captain Richard Phillips and the 2009 hijacking by Somali pirates of the US-flagged MV Maersk Alabama, the first American cargo ship to be hijacked in two hundred years.
- Devil’s Due. (Heredero del Diablo). After a mysterious, lost night on their honeymoon, a newlywed couple finds themselves dealing with an earlier-than-planned pregnancy. While recording everything for posterity, the husband begins to notice odd behavior in his wife that they initially write off to nerves, but, as the months pass, it becomes evident that the dark changes to her body and mind have a much more sinister origin.
- Ender’s Game. (El Juego de Ender). Young Ender Wiggin is recruited by the International Military to lead the fight against the Formics, a genocidal alien race which nearly annihilated the human race in a previous invasion.
- Battle of the Year. (La Batalla del Año). Battle of the Year attracts all the best teams from around the world, but the Americans haven’t won in fifteen years. Dante enlists Blake to assemble a team of the best dancers and bring the Trophy back to America where it started.
- Paranormal Activity: The Marked Ones. (Actividad Paranormal – Los Marcados). Jessie begins experiencing a number of disturbing and unexplainable things after the death of his neighbor. As he investigates, it isn’t long before Jessie finds he’s been marked for possession by a malevolent demonic entity, and it’s only a matter of time before he is completely under its control…
- Movies playing in Spanish. Frozen: Una Aventura Congelada, ¿Qué le Dijiste a Dios?, LEGO
Cinemex Guaymas Peliculas / Movies