The Annual Ladies International Fishing Tournament takes place on May 25-27, 2018 (Memorial weekend) in San Carlos Sonora Mexico.
When are the Fishing Tournaments in San Carlos Mexico?
2018 Fishing Tournaments:
- March 10 & 11. Yellowtail Tournament
- March. San Carlos Yellowtail Spearfishing Tournament
- May 25 – 27. The Ladies International Fishing Tournament.
- June 1 – 3. The Rescate/Yacht Club Fishing Tournament.
- June 15 – 16. MarinaTerra Dorado Derby Fishing Tournament.
- October 5 – 7, 2017. San Carlos Hammer Down Tournament.
- TBA. 71st International Billfish Tournament.
Looking for big game fish? Then you’ve come to the right spot! In San Carlos Sonora there’s great fishing all year long — from Yellowtail to Marlin. Come try your luck in one of the many tournaments.
Read the weekly fishing report.
Click for information on San Carlos’ two Marinas.
On Saturday, March 19, put your free diving skills to the test in the 8th Annual Yellowtail Open Spearfishing Tournament. The entry fee is $50 USD which includes a tournament rash guard and a raffle ticket for thousands of prizes. Trophies will be awarded to the 1st through 4th place winners of the largest yellowtail [read more …]