The Annual Ladies International Fishing Tournament takes place on May 26-28, 2017 (Memorial weekend) in San Carlos Sonora Mexico.
When are the Fishing Tournaments in San Carlos Mexico?
2017 Fishing Tournaments:
- May 26 – 28, 2017. The Ladies International Fishing Tournament.
- June 2 – 4, 2017. The Rescate/Yacht Club Fishing Tournament.
- other 2017 tournament dates TBA
2016 Fishing Tournaments:
- February 27 – 28. Yellowtail Tournament
- March 19, 2016. San Carlos Yellowtail Fishing Tournament
- June 10 – 11, 2016. MarinaTerra Dorado Derby.
- July 1 – 3, 2016. 69th International Billfish Tournament.
- October 7 – 9, 2016. San Carlos Hammer Down Tournament (formerly the Labor Day Tournament).
Looking for big game fish? Then you’ve come to the right spot! In San Carlos Sonora there’s great fishing all year long — from Yellowtail to Marlin. Come try your luck in one of the many tournaments.
Read the weekly fishing report.
Click for information on San Carlos’ two Marinas.
Wondering where to buy your Fishing Licence?
On Saturday, March 19, put your free diving skills to the test in the 8th Annual Yellowtail Open Spearfishing Tournament. The entry fee is $50 USD which includes a tournament rash guard and a raffle ticket for thousands of prizes. Trophies will be awarded to the 1st through 4th place winners of the largest yellowtail [read more …]